Andrew C. Buis
Andrew Buis is an Associate at Rubin & Levin where he assists clients in navigating business-related legal matters. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, secured transactions, bankruptcy, and creditors’ rights.
Andrew advises clients regarding a variety of business disputes, including enforcement of contractual agreements, foreclosure of security interests, and commercial collections.
In bankruptcy matters, he represents creditors and trustees with the aim of maximizing benefits to the bankruptcy estate, assessing fraudulent transfers, and analyzing the strength of claims against an estate.
Prior to joining Rubin & Levin, Andrew held an array of internships, including positions in the legal departments of Discover Financial Services and Cummins Inc.
How I Help
Clients deserve an attorney who they can trust to deliver guided counsel and considered advice. By streamlining communication, explaining the complexities of a case in a manner easily understood, and implementing cost-effective resolutions, I provide a client-centered approach to legal matters along with the knowledge and fortitude needed to reach favorable outcomes.
- J.D., Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana (2019)
- Graduate Certificate in Corporate and Commercial Law
- B.A. (History and Sociology), Indiana University—Bloomington (2016)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association