Seth A. Raebel
Indiana Commercial Attorney Seth Raebel
Attorney Seth Raebel’s practice encompasses a broad range of commercial disputes. He assists clients with obtaining judgments, collecting judgments, and enforcing contractual agreements. Seth also represents trustees and creditors in bankruptcy matters. His trustee representation focuses upon recovering an estate’s assets and evaluating the claims against an estate.
How I Help
Through clear communication, I help my clients explore their available options. By efficiently forming a well-developed and cost-effective approach, I diligently work to achieve the best results for my clients.
- J.D. (Cum Laude), Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2018
- B.S. (Finance with Highest Distinction), Indiana University Kelley School of Business, 2015
- Indiana State Bar
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association