Chase D. Hickey
Chase Hickey is an associate attorney who has made business and commercial related matters the focal point of his practice. From reviewing contracts to representing clients in commercial litigation, Chase is focused on tailoring his services to his clients’ needs and delivering results. Chase also assists creditors in commercial collections matters. As a staunch advocate of creditor’s rights, Chase is dedicated to helping creditors enforce security instruments and other contractual arrangements, as well as to obtain and collect judgments.
How I Help
I take a hands-on approach to each case and assist clients by providing advice and services specially tailored to meet their needs. To that end, I strive to maximize results while keeping an emphasis on efficiency to provide greater value for clients. We are called as attorneys to be zealous advocates on our clients’ behalf—I hearken that call, and I am committed to addressing each case with a work ethic, attention to detail, and preparation defined by such zeal.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Collections
- Creditor’s Rights
- Secured Transactions
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2022
- B.A. (Political Science, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management), Indiana University, 2019
- Indiana State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association