Terms & Disclaimer
By using the Rubin & Levin, P.C. website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree these terms and conditions, we ask that you not use this website.
1. General Nature of Legal Commentary; NO LEGAL ADVICE PROVIDED. This website contains legal commentary, and in some instances may generally describe the law concerning various matters. This commentary is general in nature, and is provided only for informational purposes only, and not as legal advice. The commentary may assume specific facts and circumstances that may not apply in all cases or in your case. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU RELY ON ANY COMMENTARY OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AS LEGAL ADVICE. Before we can provide legal advice, we need to meet with clients and learn about the facts and circumstances of their case so that we can provide legal advice based on their situation. If you are interested in learning about how the law applies to your matter, please call our office so that we can schedule a no fee, no obligation consultation at your convenience so that we can learn about your matter.
2. No Obligation to Update Content. We are not under any obligation to update the content on this site, and changes in the law may have occurred since the commentary was published which may cause it to no longer be accurate.
3. No Attorney Client Privilege or Attorney-Client Relationship is Created by Your Use of This Website. No attorney-client privilege or attorney-client relationship is created by any use of this website. If we are to serve as your attorneys, we will advise you of the same, and we will enter into a written agreement with you. You should not use the contact form on this site to submit any confidential information to us.
4. Past Success is No Guaranty of Future Success. Statements on our website that mention past success, including, but not limited to, lists of settlements and verdicts, should in no way be interpreted as suggesting future success or that we will be successful in obtaining a settlement or verdict for your matter. Every case is unique. Achieving a settlement or verdict depends upon many factors, including, but not limited to, the facts and circumstances of each case, the applicable law, the degree of proof that can be demonstrated, and ultimately, in the case of a trial, convincing a judge or jury of fault and damages.
5. Limitation of Liability. We shall not have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our website (the “Website”). By using the Website you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us from and against any and all claims that may be made against the foregoing by you or anyone acting on your behalf regarding your use of the website.
6. Use of the Our Blog. We are under no obligation to continue our blog, and we may discontinue use at any time and without any notice. Information contained in the blog is general in nature, and may not be applicable to any specific matter. We are under no obligation to update any blog postings to reflect any changes in the law or otherwise that may relate to the content of a blog.
7. Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Disclaimer at any time. All users of our Website will be subject to such Terms and Disclaimer as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of these provisions are deemed invalid or are unenforceable, the remaining portion of the Terms and Disclaimer shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Copyright. Except as specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions or in our Website, this site, the layout of this site, the software and code relating to the Website, and all other aspects of the Website are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. The Website includes articles, photographs, and other materials licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement.