John C. Hoard
John Hoard, a partner with Rubin & Levin, P.C., will be one of the Faculty at the 2019 Sigmund J. Beck Advanced Bankruptcy Roundtable sponsored by ICLEF.
The 2019 Masters Series Seminar, Sigmund J. Beck Advanced Bankruptcy Roundtable (6 CLE Hours / 1.0 Ethics Hour) will be held at the Fourwinds Resort, 11111 Wilson Road, New Buffalo, Michigan 49117, on Thursday-Friday, September 12-13, 2019, discussing Chapter 11 Bankruptcy issues.
- Jay Jaffe, Seminar Chair, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP, Indianapolis, IN
- Hon. James R. Ahler, United States Bankruptcy Court, Hammond, IN
- Jeffrey M. Hester, Hester Baker Krebs LLC, Indianapolis, IN
- John C. Hoard, Rubin & Levin, P.C., Indianapolis, IN
- Edward M. (Ted) King, Frost Brown Todd LLC, Louisville, KY
- Melissa M. Root, Jenner & Block LLP, Chicago, IL
- Susan E. Trent, Rothberg Logan & Warsco LLP, Fort Wayne, IN
For more information on Sigmund J. Beck Advanced Bankruptcy Roundtable, click here: