Collection Law From Start to Finish –
An Indiana Guide
On June 30, 2021, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm ET, Meredith Theisen, a partner with Rubin & Levin, will be on this seminar faculty along with 4 others discussing Powerful Techniques to Increase Your Chances of Debt Recovery.
This seminar is live online and sponsored by the National Business Institute. Continuing Legal Education: 6.00 hours including Ethics: 1:00 hour.
Online: nbi-sems.com product ID. 90037
Tread Carefully…But Ensure Your Clients Get Paid
Winning a judgment against a bad debt doesn’t necessarily mean cash in hand. Do you have the information you need to ensure payment of the debt – while keeping in compliance with strict guidelines governing consumer collections? Don’t rush in unprepared. Maximize your chances of recovery with the practical solutions you’ll gain at this definitive seminar. Enroll today!
- Uncover assets – including property – that can help you maximize monetary recovery.
- Stay in compliance: follow the guidelines governing actions permitted or restricted by the FDCPA.
- Learn effective (and legal!) ways to get the debtor’s attention when moving forward with a lawsuit.
- Learn how to use wage garnishments and attachments to successfully collect judgments.
- Take the steps necessary to protect your client’s rights when the debtor files for bankruptcy.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level online seminar will provide professionals with the legal framework to collect consumer debt. Those who should attend include:
- In-House Counsel
- Collections and Loan Officers
- Credit Managers
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Pre-Suit Collection Strategies
- The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Filing the Lawsuit – Developing Definitive Strategies
- Collecting the Judgment
- The Impact of Bankruptcy on Collections
- Avoiding Ethical Tangles in Collections